- Kingston upon Hull HU6 7TQ
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £20,000/year
Anota is a Hull-based DocuWare integration and delivery specialist with a range of blue-chip and SME clients in the logistics, distribution, aviation, manufacturing and automotive industries. With a suite of products we design, develop, integrate, deliver and support solutions that literally change our clients’ worlds, taking the pain out of their paperwork. We are a busy organisation constantly striving to improve how we do what we do and our teamwork, ethic and environment reflect this. We work hard but have fun, we don’t do bean bags but we do have good coffee.
About the role:
As the Project Manager, you will plan and coordinate all aspects of DocuWare based client projects in line with the scope of works. Working with the client and our internal technical/development team the PM will ensure the timely delivery, UAT and go-live of DMS cloud-based system. From scheduling works, managing requirements, liaising with client IT and 3rd parties to completing the required documentation, this is an end to end role that will see you handling 3 or more projects a month in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Planning and managing end to end projects on time and to budget Developing project plans, managing milestones and driving projects forward
- Technical and Development team liaison
- Clear and concise project status updates to clients and internal teams
- Strong stakeholder management, able to engage with a variety of stakeholders from engineers and analysts through to Director level.
- Completion of all process documentation and raising the required purchase order.
- Conveying project status to key stakeholders, encouraging positive ways of working and collaboration.
- Updating project management boards and systems
- Defining/developing/implementing robust PM procedures to ensure the quality of both project delivery and documentation
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year Project Management or Project Administration experience successfully delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Excel/Word kung fu.
- Full driving licence.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ideally some previous experience of cloud-based systems (use or implementation/management).
- A desire to work towards a project management qualification such as APM or Prince 2.
- GSCEs in English and Maths
What’s in it for you?
- £20k pa
- 28 days holiday
- Training roadmap
- Free onsite parking
- No bean bags
- Good coffee, readily available
- 2pm finish one day a week after probation
- Some WFH after probation period
- Initial telephone/Teams/Zoom interview
- The second interview will be at our Hull Office
Reference ID: AN/HULL/PM/112020
Application deadline: 01/12/2020
Expected start date: 04/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***