ANOTA is an INDUSTRY-LEADING document management, integration, and workflow technology provider, delivering innovative paperless solutions to help our wide range of clients do better business. Following a successful and busy 2020 during which we have seen rapid growth, we are looking to recruit an additional 1st Line IT Support Technician based at our office in Hull.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Working with other helpdesk staff to provide full support to our clients.
- Ongoing support of our core software applications “DocuWare” and “VertoSuite”.
- Configuration of existing systems along with updates for client users.
- Engaging with different I.T. and software solutions to facilitate fixes.
- Managing issues through to successful completion.
- Update Ticketing system as appropriate.
- Escalating issues to senior technicians where required.
- Will be an excellent communicator (both written and oral) and will be able to think logically to analyse problems.
- Will ideally have a working knowledge of a number of the following: networking, windows servers, windows clients, cloud platforms, IIS, MySQL/MS SQL databases and error log file analysis but, that’s not the most important element…
- Will want to gain knowledge and skills through on the job training and courses.
- Will be able to communicate in an effective, friendly and supportive manner on the telephone/via email with writing skills that are “on point”, “legit”, “on fleek” or something like that.
- Will be as cool as a cucumber, Jane/James Bond-level unflappable, confident and able to work under pressure across multiple tickets simultaneously in a calm and effective manner.
- Will have a good sense of humour and a qualification in memeology (well ok, maybe not the memes thing but humour is important).
- Will be someone who thinks you meet the requirements and is up for a challenge.
- Will want to work as part of a dynamic, creative and fun IT/Support team.
- Will, with luck and a fair wind, have some experience of using/supporting DocuWare or any other Document Management but, what’s really important is a desire to learn, to grow in knowledge with speed and to be part of the IT equivalent of the “Teen Titans”.
- Will own a cape, but if not, one may be provided after a probationary period.
First interviews will be held by telephone, second interviews will be held at our Hull offices.
Location: Hull offices on the University Campus,
Hours: 9-5 weekdays (flexibility required as you may be asked to assist other techs in saving the world, so occasional out of hours/ weekend work may be requested.)
Salary: £17-£20k pa DPA
Perks: Great coffee. No bean bags. A superb team. Saving the world one tree at a time.
********NO AGENCIES ********
Reference ID: AN/HULL/ITT/122020
Application deadline: 17/12/2020
Expected start date: 04/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Click here to apply with your CV and covering letter: email@example.com