We are hiring!
C# Developer needed to join our team in #Hull.
We are looking to add to our established development team based in Hull. You will be a talented and enthusiastic backend software developer with an excellent grasp of .NET, C# and SQL Server who is seeking a new challenge in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment. You will be contributing to the development of our software suite that delivers integration between Document Management Systems (DMS) and Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) systems. We have an exciting, challenging and aggressive product roadmap which we believe will be transformative to the AP automation sector so a focus on high-quality software development, an analytical mind, creative and a natural obsession with clean, well-factored code, performance, testing and optimisation are key characteristics.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of motivated and driven individuals with a very strong technical background, to play a key role in our vision of the future of the business and to contribute ideas and technology solutions across a range of business sectors.
As part of our development team, you’ll work on various components of our applications and the underlying data processing platform. You will focus particularly on building, stress-testing, and heavily optimising our C#-based applications. In addition, you will contribute to the development of internal and external secondary tools to enable the optimisation of our processes in a sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Windows development using C#
- CLI skills
- .Net Framework 4.8 ono
- Knowledge/use of source control software such as Bitbucket.
- SaaS development knowledge/experience.
- Knowledge/experience of using POSTMAN.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks.
- A good understanding of network security.
- Experience working with REST APIs (consuming and/or creating).
- Agile development environment experience.
- Docker / Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of/experience with Data Security/Data Encryption e.g. SHA26Some knowledge of document management (any platform).
- Installation, management and/or administration experience with MSSQL Server.
- Document Management experience.
- ERP system experience.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
CLOSING DATE: 10/09/2021