Rules for the giveaway competition LinkedIn consulting competition for 2020.
The promoter is Anota Ltd.
The giveaway competition is open to employees of companies in the United Kingdom the European Union, except employees of Anota Ltd, APDMD Ltd, or DocuWare and their close relatives or, anyone otherwise connected with the organisations mentioned or the judging of the giveaway.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
By entering this giveaway competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The route to entry for the competitions are as follows:
Competition (01/12/2020 – midnight 22/11/2020)
You must follow Anota Ltd on LinkedIn, comment on the post and then share it. We will pick three winners and announce them on LinkedIn on Wednesday 23rd December at 10 am, then all you have to do is get in touch to arrange your consultation date and time.
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
3. The winner will be notified by an announcement on LinkedIn the day after the closing date.
4. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn.
10. Anota Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. Anota Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.