Logistics and Distribution
There’s light at the end of the tunnel—where advanced workflow solutions are helping the transportation industry operate more safely, more timely and more profitably.
The transportation/logistics industry is driven by a host of new challenges from the communication-crazed, hyper-impatient world today. Such pressure is forcing higher quality reporting and tracking systems (minute-by-minute), improved cost efficiencies (based on razor-thin margins), and precise/timely delivery responsiveness that’s pushing capacity limits. “Time is money” is a reality that rules the day for most transportation industry executives.
Some good news. Solid advances in business technology are permeating the transportation/logistics arena today. Capturing, storing, and distributing valuable information in real-time (no matter the location) is one example where DocuWare technology is providing some much-needed light at the end of the tunnel.
Additional technology improvement opportunities include:
- Eliminating time-consuming data entry processes through easy-to-use enhanced document and imaging workflow solutions
- Scanning and capturing all inbound shipping documents and easily share with internal employees as well as external entities like customers and customs agencies via a personalised secure online Portal
- Quickly routing proof of deliveries, invoices, air waybills, air cargo manifests and freight bills
- Improving supply chain decision-making and support with complete access to distribution-related documents – all accessible in real-time
- Deploying enhanced document security to prevent unintended access or loss of information from customer files and transportation database systems
Contact Anota today to discuss your requirements and see how we have helped companies including….