AP Invoice Processing
Invoice Processing: GRN-Matching and GL Coding With Line Items
Accounts payable invoice matching is the process of matching vendor invoice, purchase order, and product receipt information.
Differences among these documents are called matching discrepancies. Matching discrepancies are compared with the tolerances that are specified within the Finance ERP.
Anota have developed an AP invoice matching solution in partnership with K3 Syspro, The solution is designed to intelligently extract AP data directly from incoming vendor invoice`s matching this data with information within the Enterprise Resource Planning solution making sure payments are complete and accurate.
Integrated ERP Systems
• Automatically match invoice line items to GRN data held in Syspro/ERP
• Automatic posting of data into Syspro/ERP
• Workflow and Approval in DocuWare with data fed back directly into Syspro/ERP
• Compliant archive and retrieval with full audit trail
• Automated Version Control
• Fits with drive towards Industry 4.0
• On row select within Syspro/ERP AP frame
• Consistent data with Syspro/ERP table lookups
• Custom development available
• Quick adoption into other departments